suggestions - Freaky Hill

Forum >> Suggestions >> suggestions

suggestions
wsg

2024-10-24 21:10:19

In order of what I think would be most important to keep community active, but wouldn't take to long to do where the community would die waiting. check out yoa post too he has most of the needed updates for the website I just put it in an organized, ranked list.

1. Bucks Games
- Only bucks games with the currency awarded virtually, any currency they possibly exchanged with real money can NOT be gambled with.
- Add solo games and multiplayer games (mines, towers, plinko, loot boxes) (coinflip, crate battles, roulette)

2. Trading (very important to any revival site)
- Every revival site has this and we need it

3. Events
- Candy event had potential and you could interlink events collecting candy with loot boxes or exchange rates (25 candy for 1 buck) just have to fix the vulnerabilites tbh

4. Timed Items
- yoa mentioned this, make it so there are items that go timed offsale so we dont have to worry about taking items offsale, this would be good for themed items like Halloween items.

5. Make the client
- Make sure it will be compatible with the current workshop download, this is in last because this would take the longest obviously
wsg

2024-10-24 21:20:35

Also make the pages embed so the embed preview shows on discord and stuff
Lawliet
2024-10-24 22:14:30

I think the trade system can wait, the essential thing would be the client for the website since users wouldn't have to spend time just visiting the website to buy items and collect bits daily.
yoa

2024-10-25 20:05:57

hey bud how about you refer to my thread because its objectively better